(203) 975-7990 info@e2value.com

If you own a home, you likely want to do everything in your power to protect it and your possessions in it. For example, when securing most mortgages, you likely had to purchase homeowners insurance that would cover the home and contents in the event of a fire, theft or accident. You might want to double check your plan because there are a few situations it might not cover. Here are two of those events your homeowners insurance might not provide coverage for:

Just because you don’t live in California where areas experience frequent earthquakes, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have coverage. After all, Oklahoma just experienced its largest earthquake on record at a magnitude 5.8, according to Live Science. Speak with your agent about the various risk and benefits of adding this coverage to your current plan.

“Check with your agent to see exactly what your policy covers.”

Burst pipes
We all make mistakes. So what happens if you forget to leave the heat running while you’re away on a winter vacation, only to return home to find that a pipe burst and flooded your basement? While many burst pipes situations may be covered, you might want to check with your agent to see exactly what your policy covers.

As the leading provider of web-based property valuation solutions, e2Value can assist you with all of your Insurance-to-Value (ITV) and collateral value monitoring needs. Whether you are looking for valuations for high-value homes, Mainstreet® homes, condos, co-ops, commercial properties, manufactured homes, log cabins, or farms and ranches, our patented estimator can quickly calculate the cost of replacing a residential, commercial or farm structure and provide you with a fast, cost-effective and accurate replacement cost valuation.