Here is a message from our friends at United Policyholders requesting your help to send staff and volunteers to Paradise and Ventura to help in the wake of the wildfires.
From United Policyholders:
Help us be there for Camp and Woolsey Fire Survivors in their time of need
Make a donation today to support our Roadmap to Recoverytm services.
We are heartbroken about the tragic devastation that wildfires brought this past week in Northern and Southern California. As we empathize with those who have been impacted, we are preparing to send our expert staff and trained volunteers to help them get on the road to financial and emotional recovery.
Please donate today so we can mobilize and deploy staff and Disaster Survivor Support Network volunteers to serve both regions simultaneously.
Your donation helps us:
- Cover the cost of sending staff and volunteers to remote regions
- Connect impacted homeowners with our help resources and a free copy of our Disaster Recovery Handbook.
- Continually update our free 24/7 online help resources including our:
- Camp Fire Insurance Claim Help Resource Library
- Woolsey Fire Insurance Claim Help Resource Library
Know someone affected by the fires? Please share these links:
First Steps After a Wildfire
Camp Fire Insurance Claim Help Resource Library
Woolsey Fire Insurance Claim Help Resource Library
United Policyholders | 381 Bush Street, 8th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104